Monday, February 23, 2015

THAT NIGHT I LOST MY WALLET...TOLD

Stunning lady; fixated eyes, lost wallet.

The thick, silky, shiny, coily, curly hair.




That black dress that clung to her outlines, as though she had immersed and drenched her hills and valleys in therapeutic sea waters, on a breezy harmattan night.
Forget the dress; it was the nooks, crannies, hills, valleys and ridges of her caramel frame that drove me crazy.

She flounced past me; no, her perfect breasts flounced past me.

And those pelvic regions swayed in a fiery frenzy.

Then I caught a glimpse of the two perfect oval loaves of fresh bread that hid beneath the clingy black dress. A living, breathing, perfect mannequin, complete with all the best of feminine humanity!
Then it was time to pay for my meal and my drinks…

Stunning lady; fixated eyes, lost wallet.


No comments: