Tuesday, February 2, 2016

ENTRAPMENT OF AGONY

Agony...

I tried to deal with it, but I couldn't. 
I tried. I tried. I said I tried!

So, before you look me in the eye and ask me to calm down.
Before you project your myopic preconceptions onto my actions and inactions.


Before you ask me not to give up, because you've crowned yourself chief motivator of the century.
Before you call me a quitter, you judgmental hypocrite of a human being...

Know that I was trapped. The wheel kept moving, but I couldn't move, because I was trapped.
The wheel kept turning and turning, tugging at those spiritual strings that kept digging the grave of my life.

And I struggled. I fought. I punched. I kicked, I bit, I spat.
I TRIED, can't you hear me?!

But he shot me with bullets of excruciating agony...
I was entrapped and I tried to get out and I failed...

But I will fail at this, only but once.




No comments: